Thursday, January 1, 2009

A hair loss solution that finally worked out!

I struggled with hair-loss for now nearly 10 years. But I am proud to introduce that I finally found a product that cured it.
I am so thankful, that I got my hair back.
In my dating business it's very useful to look great.

I am now going to introduce you this product, that made my hair grow again. It's called Provillus.

I made some research on this topic. I learned that the primary cause of baldness (androgenic alopecia) is the androgenic hormone called DHT (dihydrotestosterone.)
Many products decrease the level of this hormon in your body. Your hair will grow again, but it can have dangerous side effects such as erectile dysfunction or growth of male breasts.
So be aware of that stuff.

I did not want to have such a product. Finally I found a very good one without such side effects. It's called Provillus and they offered a free 2 month supply. I works pretty well and I defenitely recommend it.

If you have also experience with hair loss treatment I would appreciate a comment.

Xavier Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment